HDPE DUCT PIPES
High performance characteristics, crush strength, bending radius, and superior pulling ability, gives buried cable much needed security and protection against road utility construction, random dig ups, and rodent damage. Cable and fiber optic Its high tensile strength-to-weight ratio, superior crush resistance, and low coefficient of friction when installing cable make it ideal for directional boring. It is used in underground\or inner duct applications.
- DIN 8074 & 8075
- ISO 4427 & 4437
- ASTM D2447 & F2160
- ASTM D2239
- ASTM D2737
- ASTM D3035
- ASTM D2513
- Meets NEMA Tc7
- Long term strength for extended life and performance
- Strength to withstand external loads.
- Lightweight and flexible, allowing for various installation methods Low Coefficient of friction, allowing longer and faster cable installations.
- Mechanical protection for Cables.
- Resistance to corrosive chemical and aggressive soils
- Moister free and water tight
- Protection against rodents
- Available in long length requiring fewer joints
- lowering installation costs.
- Heat fused, fully restrained, leak-proof joints
- Temperature versatility
- long –term sustained strength and integrity
- Non-Toxic, environmentally safe
- Ease of handling, shipping, and identification
HDPE conduit has been used by
- leading data and communication network builders.
- Conduit houses and protect Fiber Optic cable
- Cable TV in residential construction
- Domestic and international telephone networks
- Intra-city fiber optic and long distance and city fiber-optic networks.
The flexibility of our pipe for ease of installation, it may be pulled in through existing conduit, buried in an open trench, and run above ground